Friday, October 27, 2006

You like me! You really like me!

10/26/2006 8:31 PM

Hey, Supraluxe is the greatest!
I go back many years here in the Twin Towns and the last band I liked this much was Chameleon (Yanni, Peter Diggins, Dugan McNeil, Charlie Adams - ex members Johnny Donaldson and Mark Anthony)
Now that crown belongs to Supraluxe and Jim Risser, Bob Burns and Rich Pearson. If you have not had a chance to listen to them, Check out my podcast @ www.BaldGuyShow.net I play them all the time!!!
I keep listening to the CD (Thanks Rich) and I can not ever figure out what song I like the best! Boyfriend I liked the least when I fist started listening to it, but now I like it a lot! Marmalade!! WOOHOO! I would love to know the whole story about this song! Run Rabbit Run! keeps it rockin, Tokyo is a classic from day one! what can I say, I love it! now GO, YES GO buy a copy! right here! http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/supraluxe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home