Sunday, April 16, 2006

Radio: Cities 97

You are not at the Supraluxe Blog Main Page.




Jason Nagel played Oleander on Minnesota Music a week ago on Cities 97. We were played right after the Replacements.



Love makes you do stupid things. When I first moved to Mpls in 1986 my first place was in Uptown at Harriet and 27th. Someone told me the house on the cover of Let It Be was nearby so a few times I went out looking for it but never found it. About a month ago someone more in the know than me told me the address so I drove by. It was just a couple blocks from where I had lived. They took the ladder down, maybe that's why I didn't recognize it before.

Here's the Cities 97 playlist:

Sunday, April 9th

Alarmists - New Romans, (MySpace)
Colonial Vipers Attack - A Better Place, Colonial Vipers Attack
The Replacements - Swingin' Party, Tim

Supraluxe - Oleander, Supraluxe
Robert Skoro - I Was Blonde at Age Four, That These Things Could Be Ours

Soul Asylum - Lately, The Silver Lining
The Soviettes - Do The Swagger, LP III
Firetrucs - Hat's Off (to Rivers Cuomo), Hovercraft LP

Malachi Constant - Blueshammer, Pride
Digitata - Oscar Wilde Breakdown, Sexually Transmitted Emotions

Erik Brandt - Green Eyed Alone, Green Eyed Alone
Ashtray Hearts - Rules, Perfect Halves
Haley Bonar - Devilish Man, Lure the Fox

Alva Star - Tornado Girl, Escalator
Wisely - Stayin Home Again, Parador

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home