Friday, November 17, 2006

Small World

I wrote a note to Pedro (presumably in Madrid), to thank him for his nice words about Marmalade. I wrote it in English and ran it through an online translator, which hopefully didn't leave the message too garbled and unintelligible. Why I'm telling you this...It's amazing on a couple of levels - amazing that someone in another part of the world has access to our music, that I can run his words through a translator and understand them, that I can do the same thing in reverse to say thanks. That stuff is endlessly fascinating to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Richard P said...

Your English is much better than my Spanish!

A comprehensive list of Rich's Spanish:

Si
Hola
Siesta
ungelay ungelay

Thanks for the kind words Pedro, I'll check out www.powerpopaction.com

P.S. You're not much older than us.

Rich

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home