Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Podcast: PodCastCafe


PodCastCafe is a German show, and consequently I don't understand a word of it. We're on it, so I assume it's some kind of show about, um, music. But does anyone out there know German and want to tell me what they're talking about? The host sounds like a nice guy, but who knows what he's saying! For all I know it could be bad stuff said in a nice tone of voice to THROW ME OFF. Like if you say nice things to your dog in a mean voice or the other way around. The dog gets confused. I feel like that. Or like when you're in an elevator and two people are talking in a language you don't understand, you don't know if they're talking about something really cool, or about you, or hot sex. You wonder. I think about these things.

Stream it HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home