Thursday, March 30, 2006

Personal Note

This is sort of out of context, but here goes.... I've spoken with a range of people in the podcast biz over the last couple of months. I've met some seriously interesting people, some not so, some polite people, some not so, some bafflingly coarse...mostly all good people though, sincere too. But perhaps the kindest soul I've encountered belongs to Kevin at Schwagcast. We'll be appearing on the next Schwagcast, #25, but that's not why I'm writing this. I'm writing it because sometimes I feel like calling out the good guys. People don't do that enough.

2 Comments:

Blogger Schwagcast said...

okay.... you've called me out. Now what?

Now we "throw down" .... ?

Take care, Rich.

--kevin

3:36 PM  
Blogger Richard P said...

Watch it man, I can "throw down" better than Hong Kong Phooey.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home